Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cleansing Detox

Staying healthy is a big factor for me and I think for most of us. I don't know if you already seen the advertisement on TV about this Kinoki (Cleansing Detox Foot Pads). It is a cleansing detox foot pad that formulated in Japan. Here's how it works: aids natural cleansing, absorbs impurities and it works while you sleep. As you can see this is a different cleansing you don't take it like other pills. It is a pad that you apply an hour before bedtime. It is easy to apply all you have to do is clean the part of your body where you want to put it on. For me I put it on my feet. You can see that it works because the next morning when you wake up and you remove the patch you will see the discoloration on the pad. You have to continue using it every night till the dicoloration subsides. When the patches show sign of lightning, you apply it once or twice a week for maintenance. Each box contains 14 pads. I've been using it for 4 nights now. It sounds crazy but since I started using it I can sleep better. Maybe because of the soothing lavender scent of it. You don't have to order it on TV. I got mine in Wal-mart.

0 Comments:

 
Health, Nutrition and Beauty Tips - Templates para novo blogger 2007