Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fat Diet

Have you heard about fat diet? Do you even want to try it? I read an article that talked about doing fat diet. It says the researchers tested two kind of diets. I bet you know these one. It is the most common diet that maybe you already tried. They used a high in carbs and the other one is based on healthy fats from olive oil. You know it most people who are on a diet use olive oil and this is what they used on their diet experiment. They concluded that the fat diet kept stomachs flatter. The study showed a Mediterranean-style diet with about 30-40% of the calories from unsaturated fats like that olive oil appeared to help prevent waists from expanding. This diet also helped participants maintain better insulin sensitivity. On the other hand, high-carb diet encouraged bodyfat to relocate to participants midsections. So if you are planning to get into diet try fat diet.

2 Comments:

Diana Yusuf said...

Fat hmmmm, im fat sirter, thank 4 ur info.

Home for Great Stuff and Great Discounts! said...

I know the feeling of being fat because I used to be. But now, I am healthier and my body is sexier. I also had to go through great discipline, regular exercise and I took Herbalife regularly. It had helped me achieved my desired weight.

 
Health, Nutrition and Beauty Tips - Templates para novo blogger 2007