Friday, October 10, 2008

I love you this much!



I got this award from my cute friend Casey. Thanks Casey!

Here's The Rules:

* * LINK THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS AWARD (That’s ME ♥GEnYZe♥)
* Link to the person who ” LOVE ” you … (thats me “casey”)
* Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them..
* Let each person know they have been “LOVED” and leave a comment on their blog…

Now I would like to pass this to my great friends name the few: Anna, Jaja, Ms. Ray, Ms. Janese, Jhelea, Randon and Mommy Joy.

4 Comments:

Ranjeet Kr. Vimal said...

hey mam.. thanx for putting my name here.. but unfortunately I can't publish it.. please forgive me..
Thanx again :) for u considered me.. didn,t you fix ur domain problem??

Anonymous said...

Thanks friend for sharing this with me!!! Will post it later!

jhoicexoxo said...

Wow nice awaRd, congrats for this sis,:D

jHeLea said...

thanks sis for awarding me with this one....didn't know about it huh....

 
Health, Nutrition and Beauty Tips - Templates para novo blogger 2007