Monday, October 6, 2008

No Time

Hi guys! I'm sorry once again for not posting new topic. I'm busy packing since Saturday. Like I said on my other blog we are moving out this place. That's why I can't post anything. I've been busy packing cause we are moving soon. I need to get this things done as soon as possible. I'm the only one who's packing everything that's why it is hard for me. My hubby can't help, he is working 6 days a week and his only day off he wants to relax. That's why I'm doing this all by my self. I can be a super woman sometimes (hehehe). Okay I think that's it for now. I'll check on you later. Have a great start of the week!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

hello girl, thanks for visiting always. I don't usually get online during weekends too coz that's my family time.:)

Moving is both fun and exhausting! I know the feeling. We moved a lot too and the worst one was when my 2nd son was 6 months old. He was still using a baby bottle and driving across the country with a big truck during summer was not fun at all. I told my husband that the next time we move, we have to rent one of those pods so we don't have to haul our stuff..and definitely I will be flying not driving!

Thanks again & enjoy the rest of u'r day:)

 
Health, Nutrition and Beauty Tips - Templates para novo blogger 2007