Thursday, October 16, 2008

One More Reason To Avoid Soda

Are you one of those people who likes to drink soda? If you are one of many people who likes to drink soda any time of the day, in any meal, you better read this. Researchers from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences found that drinking two or more dark-colored sodas (such as colas, either regular or diet)per day doubled the risk of kidney disease.The risk did not increase with clear sodas. The researchers explain that the phosphoric acid in colas, that increases their acidity and gives them their unique taste, may encourage the development of kidney stones. Which may lead to kidney disease. Next time you have the urge to drink soda, try to think about what it will do to your body. We only have one body, we should learn to take care of it in any possible ways.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I drink soda occasionally nalang. probably if meron occasion or if we go out and eat. pero I avoided soda as much as I can.

Borneo Falcon said...

This fact is scarry

Tripzibit said...

I will not drink soda anymore,thanx for this useful info Sis ^^

kikai said...

sadly I cannot avoid coca cola! I was trying to avoid it before cause it will make me fat.. now that ive read this.. i wanted to avoid.. but i wont..tigas ng ulo ko.. tsk tsk.. cge na nga.. ill limit my soda intake nlng.. hehe

Artofreed said...

I'm not drinking soda too much... !!
Thank you for your info.

Jeff said...

its time for me to think about my health... im not getting younger anymore (wow parang sobrang tanda ko na!) kidding aside i always bring a bottle of water nalang para iwas soda nako...

 
Health, Nutrition and Beauty Tips - Templates para novo blogger 2007