Thursday, January 22, 2009

Facial Scrub


When I was in the Philippines I used to have oily skin. When I got here in the United States I noticed that my face got dry specially during winter. Last Saturday we went to mall to got myself a facial scrub and moisturizer also a lip balm. This is a brand new product that I am going to try and see what will be the result. I'm hoping it will turn out great. I got it from Body and Bath. I've been using their products for a while but I never tried their facial scrub yet, so I decided to give it a try. Since I got it I already used it twice and I like how it feels on my face plus the smell is great. I chose this C.O. Bigelow (brown sugar crystal face polish). I also purchased a C. O. Bigelow Deluxe facial moisturizer with SPF 15. You see I used the same products. For me using the same products is more effective than mixed it with other product. I got a lip balm also with SPF 15. I like using lip balm for lip protectant. Taking care our face is important. Like I said to my other post before we use our face everyday and as much as possible we want to look good to feel good. It adds self confidence to know that we look good and we have good skin.

2 Comments:

Diana Yusuf said...

wow is the greats review i've ever seen, sister can u teach me how to make a good reviews?

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

 
Health, Nutrition and Beauty Tips - Templates para novo blogger 2007