Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Entrecard Issue

Like the title said I'm having an issue with my entrecard. I can't log in to it which means I can't drop nor accept your requests. It sucks that this predicament is going on for a while. I'm hoping to solve this issue sooner than later. To all you guys who dropped me ec I'm sorry I can't get into you. I will get back to you as soon as I fix this issue. Till then please continue to support me. Thank you all and have a great day ahead! Keep blogging friends!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

maybe you need to close the window and clear your cache and log back in. It happen to mine sometimes.

Dhemz said...

I agreed sis..you need to clear your cache..buzz me in nalang..I will teach you!...3 kasi yung account mo..hehhe!

 
Health, Nutrition and Beauty Tips - Templates para novo blogger 2007